Freckled Vegan Chocolate Marshmallows Recipe
Freckled vegan chocolate marshmallows
We thought we would combine the two vegan greats to make an epic recipe and it turned out incredible. Think melty marshmallows, hazelnut Vego chocolate, like the classic Nutella, but vegan with freckles on top. They are a great fun activity to make with the kids and surprisingly not very messy. We made them with our kids and they loved making their own marshmallow. They are also gluten free and would make a great party favourite.
Lets get to the recipe -
1 packet of original Dandies
1 packet of Vego melts
100’s and 1000’s of choice ( just fill half a small bowl)
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Melt the Vego melts in a microwave. Our microwave melted them within about one minute but keep checking on them to stir so you do not burn them.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted Vego chocolate with a fork and then dip into the sprinkles.
- Place the marshmallows in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and enjoy!
We sell the Dandies Marshmallows and Vego melts on our site at these links
Once you have made them we would love to see photos and let us know what you think!