Natural eco paints are made from 100% plant ingredients. The colour range is derived from plant, root, spice and flower pigments. All art mediums are vegan, gluten free, nut free and dairy free making them a safe alternative. They are also free from non-renewable mined clay and micas which are commonly used to colour ‘eco-friendly’ art products.
Kit contains: 8 x 50g plant-based powdered paint including black, brown, purple, blue, green, red, orange, and yellow, custom designed vegan bristle birch paint brush, compostable mixing containers and spoons and stirrers (sustainable timber - FSC certified).
- Paints are 100% non-toxic - free from synthetic colours and chemicals. Natural eco paints are food grade so if they do make their way into little mouths they are completely safe.
- Each kit will make 1.5 litres of gluten free paint
- Handmade in South Australia
- The packaging is biodegradable, compostable and recyclable. The whole kit and its contents are either recyclable, biodegradable or compostable!
- Unused paint is compostable and can go in organic recycling.
Not suitable for 0-3 years
Adult supervision is required
An art smock should be worn: some colours may stain - it's only natural!